Okay, so I'm only scratching the surface here, but here's some of the embellishment ideas I dredged up with the great inter-net for our hats.
Flowers: http://daisycottagedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/another-flower-pattern-6-petals.html
(plus I think this blog is really cute![I'm beginning to realize how often I use the words "cute" and "adorable" in this blog. I promise you, this is not normal for me].)

(Haven't actually had time to read through the rest of this blog yet, but I intend to).

(Also a blog I need to read more of).

I'd like to come up with more details to add to the baby boy hats, as I think they should be just as "fancy" as the baby girl hats, but that may have to wait till next month's hats. The more I research crochet, the more I find out I have to learn.

Until next time,
Sheep O'Delight

Comments